Users' personal data that can be processed are as follows: identification information such as name and surname, contact information such as e-mail address, social media account usernames (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, etc.); Traffic information such as IP address, access time, access location
During the use of the website, various personal data such as user behavior, visited websites and previously visited websites may be collected through cookies.
The personal data mentioned in Article 1 above are collected during the use of the Site and electronically in accordance with the relevant legislation.
To the extent permitted by relevant legislation, personal data will be processed specifically for the following purposes:
Personal data will be deleted or anonymized if the legal deadlines expire and the purposes for which personal data were collected no longer exist, to the extent that there is no other legal requirement.
In principle, Users' personal data are not shared with or disclosed to third parties. However, Pop+Sandy may need to share or use personal data in the following cases:
Pop+Sandy takes measures such as administrative, technical, organizational and physical measures to protect Users' personal data against loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and destruction. In addition, all transactions made on the website are carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment information is transferred directly to the relevant company in encrypted format (SSL).
Even if standards required under applicable law are complied with, personal data cannot be guaranteed to be secure if submitted or otherwise communicated through insecure means.
The security of personal data is protected by encryption, password protection and restricting access to personal data.
Even if such measures are taken, we always ensure that personal data is kept safe and secure, avoiding obvious user IDs or passwords, changing the password at regular intervals, and also not disclosing the password(s) or allowing third party(ies) to access personal data through the user account. The User is always responsible for ensuring that
Users have the following rights regarding their personal data:
- To learn whether personal data is processed, if so, information about it, the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation,
- Requesting that correction/deletion/destruction operations be notified to third parties to whom the data is transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of an adverse result by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
- Request compensation for damages in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Users can contact Pop+Sandy with their questions regarding this document and to exercise their rights regarding personal data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .